We got a lot of feedback last year about the difficulties in navigating the BEA website for events and the conference program. It was on a separate website, it was challenging to navigate, and could not be bookmarked or saved. While we had all the content, people had a hard time finding what they wanted and that is not acceptable for a good customer experience. So - we went back to the drawing board.
The results are huge leap forward for this year. Take a test drive - create your own agenda - just go through this link: BEA Show Planner - Create a free account
We are not done. We will continue to improve and refine the functions going forward BUT it is a ginormous improvement from last year
- ALL content is currently live on My BEA Show Planner, along with all of the exhibitor content. There is no separate website and search interface.
- All events, authors and books can now be added to the same My BEA agenda along with exhibitors our attendees plan to visit
- The personal agenda is saved in your account and printable; much of it will synch with BEA Mobile (we are still testing how much will actually synch this year)
- Multiple options to
view and sort data:
- Keyword Search
- By Event Type
- By Author/Participant
- By BEA Education Track
- View All Events
- View All by Day
- View All Authors/Participants
- View All Books
- All of the data links together as well: Events are linked to the Authors participating, Authors are linked to their Events and Books, Books are linked to their Authors and Publishers (Exhibitors); We have the foundation to link Events to Books as well and should have that in place next year at the latest.
- Grid View of Events by Day and by Type (to come for this event)
We are open to input on ways to further improve! Surf, schedule and enjoy!!!!